Friday 16 November 2012

Papering over the cracks!


Papering over the cracks. A one nil win against Southport and a win on penalties against slough, very unconvincing if u ask me, yes we got 3 points on Saturday and not to forget we beat the lowest rank team left in F.A cup, on penalties! That doesn’t change anything, Paul Cox is still under pressure and a lot of improvement is still needed. I’m hoping he turns us round but it’s not looking likely, for me, no win this weekend, no more Cox. It might seem a bit drastic to some funs but I want our club to go up and if we don’t do something quickly its bye bye to our football league hopes for another year. I still see some fans on Facebook and Stagnet showing their ‘blind loyalty’ and saying to give PC some more time, if we do and nothing changes then our season is over! Crowds are dropping and our promotion chances are slipping. It’s not over YET! But it will be soon, if we performances don’t change or we don’t change the manager. This may go against people’s opinions but I can’t stand to see our club perform like this and have an unsuccessful season in this tin pot division!! I just want our football team to do well like any other supporter, I don’t care whether it’s with Paul Cox or without but for me his time is up and it has to be if we don’t win this weekend, lets just get back to the side we were last year!! Come on you stags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment