Monday 5 November 2012

Enough is enough! (MTFC)


Saturday’s game just backed up my point in my last blog that Paul Cox’s time is up as MTFC manager, failure to score, never mind beat slough who are now the lowest rank team left in the F.A cup. Not beating slough also means we will have to have a reply on a Tuesday or Wednesday night, which is another match added to our fixture list when we are supposed to be concentrating on our league matches. It is just becoming more frustrating as a fan and now as a journalist, I take a step back and look at it as a neutral and it’s just embarrassing and I wouldn’t put my money on the stags winning a match against anyone right now. I know this is a hard league to get out of and I know anyone can beat anyone, but we should at least be contending and worrying other sides in the league, but no, we are an inconsistent mid table team at the moment and that is nowhere near good enough. We have a great chairman and some amazing fans and the fans more than anything deserve more than this. We have the squad to be competing at the top of the league and I’m sure most of the fans will back me up on that, we just need to get out of this horrible league which a club like ours shouldn’t be in but we are and we won’t get out of it in the current state we are in. Come on JR! Listen to the yellow and blue army! Do what is right! This may seem daft but as soon as we get out of this league I’m backing the stags to go straight up into league 1, the first thing I will do is put a bet on that. We have an amazing club and it is sad to see how negative everyone is at the moment and I’m one of those people! We deserve better, Cox you’ve had your chance well done last season, now off you pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment